File a Complaint

Your users' committee is an important resource. The committee knows what your rights are and is there to help you with any steps you take, including filing a complaint. Our local service quality and Complaints Commissioner is a key person for seeing that user rights are enforced. The commissioner reports directly to the board of directors and carries out her functions on an exclusive basis.

Local service quality and Complaints Commissioner assumes the following functions:

Role of the Commissioner

In some respects, certain functions of the local service quality and complaints commissioner are complementary to those of the committees, in particular the functions of informing users and of assisting and accompanying them. In these areas, consultation and collaboration are essential factors in optimizing the impact of the actions taken.

Any person you choose can accompany or assist you in the complaint examination procedure.

File a Verbal Complaint

Complaints Comissioner
Call: (514) 345-0210 #124
File a Written Complaint

By snail mail:
Attention of:
Compaints Commissioner
8160 Royden Road,
Town of Mount Royal,
H4P 2T2


If your complaint has not been resolved with the local complaints commissioner, contact the Public Protector.

Public Protector Website
Call: (514) 873-2032
Or: 1-800-463-5070

Miriam Home Users' Committee

tel: (514) 345-0210 #236
fax:  (514) 345-8965
© Miriam Home Users' Committee   designed by